Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 31 March 2009

my wish list

I love anything to do with gardening, I like to read, bake, knit and sew and I sometimes make cards.

I like 28/32 ct evenweave just because any higher count I can't see.


Country Cottage Needleworks
  • Cottage Garden
  • Flower Shop
  • Needlework Shop
  • Bakery
  • Garden Girls
  • Geranium House
  • Place We Call Home

LHN
  • Heart and Home Sampler
  • LHN Neighborhood
  • The Rain Fell
  • Curly Q Ewe
  • The Friendship Tree
  • Plant Kindness
  • Plant Your Seeds
Blackbird Designs
  • Buttons and Pins
  • Country Garden
  • When This You See
  • Berries and Pins
  • Beeskep
To be honest, as much as I'd wish for any of these charts, my main wish is for health and happiness for all my family and friends

hugs,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment